- Who is Tech Interview Coach?
- What is the mission of Tech Interview Coach?
- I’ve got an interview coming up very soon, can you help me?
- Can you help me with things like exploring career options, improving my resume or LinkedIn profile, or reviewing cover letters?
- How many classes should I schedule?
- Do you help with coding or whiteboard session?
- Have you coached students or interns before?
- Can I buy sessions for my son/daughter/family member?
- How can I contact Tech Interview Coach?
- How can I file a complaint?
When you refer a friend, you and your friend each get $25 to spend on future sessions.
For more details, see Referrals.
Tech Interview Coaching is a small consortium of coaches passionate to make a difference.
Our mission is making job hunting quick, rewarding and enjoyable!
Can you help me with things like exploring career options, improving my resume or LinkedIn profile, or reviewing cover letters?
Yes, we pride ourselves in being a “full stack” coaching service - whatever is the best way to get you hired, then we’ll do it.
Three to five sessions is the norm for in-depth preparation. For a polish ahead of an upcoming interview, one or two sessions are sufficient.
Yes, we have Senior Software Engineers and Engineering Managers ready to help.
Yes, we have coached students and helped them get accepted in their internships as well as their first job.
For graduates/students, we offer a 25% discount on all purchases.
Yes, please send us the contact details of the person who will be attending the session.
You can contact us at email@example.com.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Didn’t find what you are looking for?