- Who are the coaches on Tech Interview Coach?
- What is the process for scheduling a session?
- How long do sessions last?
- What should I expect from a coaching session?
- Do you help with coding or whiteboarding interviews?
- Can I work with multiple coaches?
The coaches on Tech Interview Coach are experienced professionals with expertise in various tech-related fields. They have a track record of success in the hiring process and are passionate about helping others succeed.
All sessions are booked via the Calendly platform. Once you have purchased your credits, we’ll provide you with the Calendly link for your coach.
Sessions last no less than 60 minutes, oftentimes a bit more. Coaches usually spend the first ~45mins giving a mock interview to the coachee and ~15mins on feedback.
Coaching sessions are tailored to your needs. The most common format is the “mock interview”, where the coach will quiz you and provide you feedback on your answers.
Yes, we have Senior Software Engineers and Engineering Managers ready to help.
Yes, though we recommend Software Engneers do most of their sessions with one coach.
Didn’t find what you are looking for?