- How much does Tech Interview Coaching cost?
- Do you offer any discount?
- How are payments collected?
- Is there a time limit to using the credits?
- How many classes should I purchase?
- Are there any additional fees or charges for using Stripe to process payments?
- How do I get receipts for tax purposes?
Our platform offers affordable rates. Additionally, clients receive a discount the more sessions they book:
|Discount||Cost per session||Saving per session||Purchase|
- For graduates/students: 15% discount on all purchases - use code
- If you’ve been laid off (sorry!): 10% discount on all purchases - use code
Tech Interview Coach uses Stripe to process payments, which means clients can pay using a variety of methods, including credit cards, debit cards, and other electronic payment options.
No, credits never expire.
Three to five sessions is the norm for an in-depth preparation and provides the best value. For a final polish ahead of an upcoming interview, one or two sessions are usually sufficient.
Stripe charges a processing fee for each transaction, but Tech Interview Coach does not charge any additional fees or commissions.
Please send us a mail at [email protected] and we’ll be happy to help!
Didn’t find what you are looking for?